Call for Applications
JPC Fellowship Program: Paid Internships in Israel, 2017
Deadline: July 15, 2017
The Jerusalem Press Club is offering paid internships at Israeli and international media outlets based in Israel. These internships are open to alumni of Graduate Journalism Schools with interest in international reporting.
The highlights of the internship:
- Up to 3 months in Israel starting August 2017
- 1,400$ Monthly allowance;
- First two weeks accommodation;
- Flight tickets;
- Assignment at an Israeli or international media outlet based in Israel;
- Weekly enrichment on the Middle East, Israel and the Palestinian Territories, at JPC.
A selection committee consisting of leading foreign correspondents will select the winning candidates for 2017.
Applications must include:
- 2 Letters of recommendation;
- One-page explanation why the applicant is a good candidate for such internship and why such internship in Israel might contribute to the future professional career of the applicant;
- Samples of journalistic works, if available.
In order to enable all of you to apply, we are extending the application deadline of the paid internship in Israel to July 15, 2017
Send applications no later than 15/7/2017 to email@example.com